THE PERSONALISATION PROCESS WORKS BEST WITH A P.C. OR LAPTOP. TOUCH SCREEN DEVICES SUCH AS TABLETS AND SMART PHONES DO WORK BUT ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Just click on the template photo and you will be prompted to add your own photo.
- Now Click the green button ‘Add Your Own Photo’, this will open your computer’s browser window. Locate your photo and select ‘open’. Your chosen photo will now be uploaded. *See the ‘Photo Resolution Tab’ for photo quality advice or if you are having a problem with your upload.
- Depending on your internet connection speed, it may take anything from a few seconds to a minute or so to upload each photo.
- Once your photo has been uploaded, it will be positioned within the photo placement area. You can now either use the arrow handle at the bottom right of your photo (click and drag your mouse) or the ‘Set Your Size’ slider within the pop up box to increase/decrease the size of the photo so that it fills the placement area. To make small adjustments to the photo position, use your mouse (click and drag).
- Once in position, you can convert the photo to black & white if you wish. Try it, if you do not like the effect – just click colour once more.
- If your chosen card template features more than one photo, just repeat the process for each photo. If your card template only has one photo, you can now start to personalise the text.
We like to give our client’s a quality product. To print your baby ‘s photo to this high standard, we need to use high resolution images. This just means that as long as the photograph file you are uploading is the same file taken by your camera or phone then you will not have a problem. If the photo you are uploading is not to the required standard, you will not be able to upload the file.
If you need any clarification on this, just give us a ring on 043 6671071.
- Simply click on the text, this will open up the text dialogue box. Now type your own text.
- You can use the ‘Set Your Size’ slider or the the ‘arrow handle’ at the bottom right of your text (click and drag your mouse) to increase/decrease the size of your text.
- You can also drag the text into your preferred position using your mouse (click and drag).
- Some text can be totally deleted. To do this, click on the section of text that you want to delete and then click on the ‘X’ found at the top right of the text box.
- Check your text carefully for mistakes or spelling errors. If you are happy, use the small thumbnails at the top of the ‘styling area’ to move on to other sections of your card.
Don’t worry, all cards are checked over by our design team before printing to make sure that they look their very best.